help me please

desertfoxx asked 3 years ago

Hello guys.

I am not from USA but were promoting a website base on the USA but most of the sites blocked our isp. Is there anyone who can help me how to change my ip address from time to time especially to US ip's? is there a free software so that we can use it?

Thank you in advance

1 Answers
wimiadmin Staff answered 3 years ago

You can host it at for really cheap and not have to worry about changing the IP.

Know the answer? Login or sign up for an account to answer this question.
Sign Up