IP, wrong country

Fredsim asked 3 years ago

Hey im canadian and physically live in Canada and my I.P is coming from the U.S. Many sites I register to automatically recognize me as being from the U.S. How can I change my I.P so that I am seen as a canadian citizen?

1 Answers
Shnerdly Staff answered 3 years ago

Thanks for your question Fredsim.

Your IP address and reverse DNS clearly indicate that you are in Canada. If some sites are claiming otherwise they would be the one with a problem.

Know the answer? Login or sign up for an account to answer this question.
Sign Up