Ip change

Michael Perez asked 3 years ago

How can i get my computer to show people its in another state when its not

1 Answers
wimiadmin Staff answered 3 years ago

A VPN is most likely going to be the best solution for you. https://www.whatismyip.com/what-is-a-vpn/

Know the answer? Login or sign up for an account to answer this question.
Sign Up