How to change/alter my IP Address

IP Address Questions and AnswersCategory: Change My IPHow to change/alter my IP Address
Schmoglike asked 3 years ago

Hello guys, i would like to know how to change or alter my IP Address.

-I use Comcast ISP, i believe i gain my IP through DHCP
-I use a windows XP computer
-I use a modem and a router
-I am connected wirelessly

Uhh, any other questions just ask. I am looking for if you can change/alter it in the slightest so i can get past this forum. If it helps the forum is and then you click forums on the top toolbar.

1 Answers
wimiadmin Staff answered 3 years ago

I'm on comcast and can get to the forum with no problems.

Were you banned?

If you were banned, why.

You could try getting there via a proxy and see if that helps.

Know the answer? Login or sign up for an account to answer this question.
Sign Up